Sunday, April 15, 2007

Pistachio Pudding Fluff

This recipe is one of my favorite items for all year get-togethers. The ingredients are simple and it can be whipped up right before you leave in about 5 minutes. No kidding! It can also be made the night before. It stores well.

I got this recipe from my husband's family. His Aunt- the one who will bring great food even when you tell her to just bring herself- brought this to one of the boys' birthday parties and it's been a staple ever since.

Pistachio Pudding Fluff
2 small boxes instant pistachio pudding mix
1 can pineapple (20 oz., crushed or tidbits)
2 cups mini marshmallows
1 large tub whipped topping, 16 oz.
5 Bing or maraschino cherries (optional)

In a large bowl, combine dry pudding mixes with the pineapple (juice and all); mix well. Stir in the marshmallows. Fold in the whipped topping completely without over mixing. Top with cherries for color if desired. Serve immediately or refrigerate until served.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

We didn't get to take any home Saturday. Mom confiscated it all. Not that I can eat it anyway. Brandon loves it.

Alexandra said...

Drool! That sounds marvelous. I don't want to give away my secret, but I plan to make something from scratch and link this for the next MIFS carnie.

Stephanie Appleton said...

Yummy! I love that stuff, but have never made it!