Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Weekly Tip: Fried Eggs



I love fried eggs! "Dippy eggs" (or sunny-side up) in particular. The hard part for some is keeping the yolks from breaking when the egg hits the pan.

To solve this dilemma, crack your eggs into a bowl first. Then, simply slide them out of the bowl and into the pan! If a yolk breaks, you can pour that egg into another container and use it for other cooking or for scrambled eggs.

Don't forget to visit this post at my personal site, It's All For The Best, to enter my GIVEAWAY!

For more tips, visit Rocks In My Dryer!

2 comments:

Wade's World said...

I am the world's worst about breaking eggs, so this is ingenious for me. How in the world have I never thought of that? Thanks for sharing.

ames said...

Ooh, I bet that works really well for poaching eggs too. Great tip!