Friday, December 7, 2007

San Francisco Cookies!

This week, I'll be making the first of my Christmas Cookies. I make a large tray for a friend's party every year. After dinner, we all sit around and scarf down the cookies while talking about how much we don't need the calories.

I make my cookies from scratch, but I use the traditional all-purpose flour, dairy and other ingredients. Nothing like the All Natural Cookies made by the San Francisco Cookie Company. They use heart-healthy oats, whole grains and organic dairy. That would make one heck of a fabulous Gourmet Cookie!!! They even offer corporate gift boxes!!! What a yummy treat for your employees!

Check them out and see how they compare to yours. You can even consider it research which cancels out any and all calories. Right? Right?

Hey, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! :o)

No comments: